Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas gift guide for him!



So it is christmas time, aka the time where you get stressed out about giving gifts. Today I'm going to give you 5 suggestions! From my experience I've realised that most guys want something useful/games.

1. A new razor
If there is something that most guys need to do everyday, it is shaving. So why not give them a new, better, razor. It'll be very useful.

2. A USB flash drive
This is especially very useful if he is still in school or college, or does a lot of work with computers. It is also something very useful. They already exist in every shape and colour possible, but I think that the best thing is to just buy a simple, but very good one. My favourite brand is SanDisk.


File:SanDisk Cruzer Micro.png
SanDisk micro 4 GB  (c)

3. A new perfume
Let's be honest here, what's better than a good looking man? A good looking man that also smells very nice. Most guys that I know would really like to receive perfume for their birthday/ Christmas so I guess other guys would too. Honestly I don't know much about perfume, especially about perfume for men. So I think the best thing you could do, is go to the store and ask for the lady/ man that is there for some help. Or get some samples, let your man choose and then buy him that one.

4. Playstation 4 / Xbox one
Most guys like to game and if they don't already have the new PS4 or the Xbox one then it is the perfect gift (of you're willing to spend a bit more money). Just find out if he's a playstation guy or an xbox guy. Also don't forget to buy a game for it aswell because you can't really play without a game can you? And if he already has one, maybe buy a new game?

Playstation 4 (c) & Xbox One (c)

5. A shirt from his favourite band
 Because why not? If he is a something like most guys I know, he only has about 5 shirts. So a new one wouldn't hurt and if it is from his favourite band then it's even better.

Here's a  sixth one because I only just thought of it. What about movie tickets. I don't know about you, but in my country tickets are quite expensive, like almost 10 euros for just the film. So why not give it as a gift. It's quite original and fun. Plus, who doesn't like to go to the movie theater?


What are you going to give this year? Any other ideas? Let me know!
xoxo Elissa






1 comment:

  1. Boys are so hard to buy for, I ended up buying my boyfriend a playstation

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete